Currently out of stock.
This book is a comprehensive guide to pulses in the style of Li Shi-zhen, with an emphasis on a thorough understanding of the 27 pulse images. The purpose of the text is to give readers solid knowledge of the shape, force and speed of the pulse and what those various signs might indicate.
- Explanation of the normal pulse
- Instructions on the approach to pulse diagnosis
- Clear pulse images with explanation and analyses
- Li Shi-zhen’s 27 pulses and the typical pulse combinations
- Qing Dynasty case studies with commentary on the pulse findings